At this most important and difficult time it is imperative that you receive not only expert advice on your rights and obligations, but also assistance and guidance.
Our team will provide expert legal advice in the following areas:
- Finalising family law settlements
- Divorce and separation
- Property settlements and financial agreements
- Access and parenting arrangements for children
- De facto relationships
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Domestic relationship arrangements
- Spousal maintenance and financial support
Rod Holloway & Co can provide assistance for a range of legal matters, including:
- Purchase and sale of business
- Drafting commercial agreements (joint ventures and partnerships), guarantees and security documents
- Advice on legislative requirements, including corporate structure, governance and compliance
Advice on the protection of commercial assets
- Advice for taxation and financial concerns of a commercial enterprise
We understand that buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Here at Rod Holloway & Co, we cater to all people making property transactions in Queensland.
Rod Holloway & Co are experienced in:
- Preparation of contracts for sale or purchase of land
- Contract review
- Property settlements and negotiations
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Auction enquiries
- Assistance with identifying suitable opportunities for finance
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages, refinancing & property deposit bonds
- Property developments
- Property subdivision
- Body Corporate
- “Off The Plan” property sales and purchases
Our clients include first home buyers, property developers, real estate agents, mortgage brokers and surveyors.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team. Just call for a chat and quote.
Rod Holloway & Co offers one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to obtain a will, Enduring Power of Attorney etc. We can assist you with:
- Drafting and updating wills
- Applying for Probate
- Assistance with claims against wills and estates
- Deceased estate claims / defending deceased estates
- Estate planning administration
- Letters of Administration (in the event that a will is deemed invalid)
- Supreme Court estate litigation
We always recommend keeping your Will up to date as it makes distributing your estate far easier on your beneficiaries in what is already a hard enough time.